Jan 29, 2011

About me.. Dusty

I always disliked having to sit down and think about me. I’m certainly not that enthralling, and if I were, I would not be writing this hoping that someone reads it, I mean let’s be honest; I’m not particularly convincing at this. Who cares about a 5’10” Spanish/White 27 yr old who is trying to survive the “American Dream”; which means I live pay-check to pay-check and do my best to make it. I know what you are thinking, so do not say it, please. I never mentioned this was going to be a fun ride, where you are always first in line I mean trust me, If you want that you may want to quit reading now. This is more or less walking down a dark, damp tunnel. What else can I say that you cannot fill in for yourselves? Let me see, for sport, if I can sum up “Me” in only a few sentences.

Moved around a lot due to a military family life style, but my parents divorced and I wound up in Texas. Went to school in Sonora, before I moved to San Angelo, where I learned something about me that challenged me. I graduated in 2001, and After High School, I joined the Marine Corps; pretty much my first day was 9/11. Go ahead; guess where that ultimately led me. I got out after 4 yrs of Honorable Service and got a security job for a Naval Base in the middle of the desert (not making that up). After 6 yrs of dreadful mistakes and memories, I moved to another desert (weird huh?) New Mexico. It is funny though New Mexico was the best time of my life.

Now I’m working and the Lord keeps opening my eyes every morning. There's not much more to that story; I mean if everyone seriously wants to know the in between...just ask. For now, that is it and like I said not that enthralling. For those readers who manage to reach the end, I'm in no way fishing. Just felt like sharing. So there it is folks "About Me". 

No comments:

Post a Comment